Well established mold manufacturer in LA area looking for experienced mold maker.
CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- 10 years minimum experience in building and repair of silicone & plastic injection molds
- Experience with leading mold projects from start to finish.
- Experience with tight tolerance tooling preferred.
- Excellent mathematical skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Interpret drawings and mold layout with the use of CAM software
- Troubleshoot defective molds (flash, shut offs, mold damage) determine plans to correct defects
- Must be proficient with manual mills, lathes, drill presses, surface grinders and inspection equipment.
- Mastercam experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to work with molding processors on molding projects (repairs/engineering changes)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Detail oriented with a strong work ethic
Tech Center Lead / Processing Technician
An individual is needed to take over the responsibilities of operating our Tech Center and its 7 molding machines. This includes but is not limited to, scheduling jobs, directing employees, ordering material, run molding machines, being the customer's advocate and ensuring quality standards are met in every aspect of the Tech Center. The Lead must be familiar with every aspect of processing LSR:
How to apply
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. Forward your resume to [careers at mrmold dot com] or fax to 714-996-6029.